Woodcutterty RuneScape Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woodcutterty RuneScape Productions

Your online community for runescape video guides

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cooking guide discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodcutterty
Admin
Woodcutterty

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Cooking guide discussion Empty
PostSubject: Cooking guide discussion   Cooking guide discussion EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:06 am

Note: it may be possible this video has not been made yet and might never be made if we don't get good suggestions

Please read the forum rules before posting anything here.
This is a 'discussion-topic'. For help with your cooking skill, go to the help category --> skill guides --> Cooking help.

What we expect here:
Post from our visitors about how we can improve our video on this skill.
If this skill hasn't got a video yet, you can discuss on what should be in it.

Keep this forum free from spam!

Thank you in advance,

Woody
Forum Admin
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/woodcutterty
jared turbo3
jared turbo3

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Cooking guide discussion   Cooking guide discussion EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 8:20 am

If your looking for another emote for cooking, then i could do it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrp-inc.co.nr
Saradoman993
Saradoman993

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Cooking guide discussion   Cooking guide discussion EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 9:47 am

YEYE U SHOULD ;P
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-wrp.user.board.net
Orange If I
Orange If I

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Cooking guide discussion   Cooking guide discussion EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:50 pm

LOL! Get a real cape! Everyone has that! Anything for a trim eh?

Well, its not all that fun and games with 99 cooking. I personally dont like the cape but it's fine if you liek it Smile! What most people do not understand is that it cost A LOT of money to get 99 cooking the usal way! And if you didnt see this coming, Here's my guide to 99 cooking:!

1-5 Shrimp?- Verry popular way to get it lol! You could probally buy it at the ge at lowest lol. BTW! Try not to get 99 fishing with 99 cooking or vise vera lol

5-15 Herring- Just to save time and not swtiching to makeral i advice you just do herring. pretty fast lvl's here, considering cooking is the fastest 99 lol!

15-25Trout- Another popular fish, Trout have the ability to cure hp when you just got damanged in the abbys or ZMI although i prefer salmon lol

25-68Salmon- Rofl, I am serious lol this will only take a day or two, considering you wont be burning salmon for long, salmon are another alternate way to heal hp when your damanged, or just going to a quick kill monster and dont feel like taking your sharks, lobsters, monkfish, or maybe manta's!

68-94Lobsters! *NOTE* You will loose a lot of money getting these levels! With the cooking guantlets acheievd from the Family Crest Quest (fun to say :b), You will stop burning lobsters at 68 rather then the ussaly 74 i belive! This will take about 3 or 4 days

94-99Sharks-I ADVISE YOU GET THE GUANTLETS NOW IF YOU DONT HAVE THEM! Lol time to loose more money if you weren't loosing enough already...At 94 wiwth Guantlets you will not burn sharks as often as you would, and you do not want to burn sharks! Without guantlets, you will even burn sharks at 99 cooking!

DO NOT REPOST ON RUNESCAPE FORUMS

~orange~
Back to top Go down
jared turbo3
jared turbo3

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Cooking guide discussion   Cooking guide discussion EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 12:06 pm

yea well at least i have a 99 skill not saying if you have or not but its the first skill i could be bothered to get, anyway.

yes, 99 cooking if an expensive way to get 99, i spent aroun 4-6m before the grand exchange and wealth transfers.

Personaly i did this method carrying on from orange's method

1-5 Shrimp
5-15 Herring
15-25Trout
25-68Salmon
68-93Lobsters!
93-99 monkfish - doing monkfish from 93-99 will save ALOT of cash. Sharks are a very fast was to train cooking but are costly. I'd advise doing sharks with gaunlets to 99 if you can offord it and willing to splash out on the cash.

Any other ways ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrp-inc.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooking guide discussion   Cooking guide discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Cooking guide discussion
Page 1 of 1