Woodcutterty RuneScape Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woodcutterty RuneScape Productions

Your online community for runescape video guides

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunter guide discussion

Go down 
+2
Orange If I
Woodcutterty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodcutterty
Admin
Woodcutterty

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Hunter guide discussion Empty
PostSubject: Hunter guide discussion   Hunter guide discussion EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:15 am

Note: it may be possible this video has not been made yet and might never be made if we don't get good suggestions

Please read the forum rules before posting anything here.
This is a 'discussion-topic'. For help with your hunter skill, go to the help category --> skill guides --> Hunter help.

What we expect here:
Post from our visitors about how we can improve our video on this skill.
If this skill hasn't got a video yet, you can discuss on what should be in it.

Keep this forum free from spam!

Thank you in advance,

Woody
Forum Admin
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/woodcutterty
Orange If I
Orange If I

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Hunter guide discussion   Hunter guide discussion EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 12:04 pm

Hay! How do you do hunter? What? where are they? Can you take me there?

Well, the fact is most people have 1 hunter! DUe to the reson not many people even know how to train the skill! You can make a lot of gp from 99 as it is a fast 99! I have 88 wich isnt that high but high enough how to get 99!: so heres my favorite way to 99!

1-19crimson birds!-This will take a logn time! This is mny least favorite part when i was hunting! JUst be patiant and you will get 19 and you will be happy Very Happy May take more than most people though.

19-29Tropical birds-This part will go pretty quick and slwo at the same time lol. If your 1 hunter and ur 15 lvls away from 1500 total or something like that do not choose hunter to get ur 15 lvl's as it will take a long time!

29-47Swamp Lizards- Now i highly advice you not to bank these even though they are 1k gp each, they are hard to sell and wasting time is not a choice here. I got 47 quite quick to be honest though. Hunter is mostly based on luck lol

47-70 Orange salmanders-Now tthese are my favorite things to hutn because the xp is fast! This will take a day or too and i will say it: Do not start red chins at 63!

70-80Red salmanders- I do not liek hunting these though It is faster xp then orange at level70. do not start these till 70 or the xp will be slow! and you dont start chins yet!

80-99Red chins!-Finally what we all been waiting for! the money!!!! this here, will bring is 25-35mil gp. Hopefully it wont take logn depending on your luck. I personally enjoy hunting red chins so here's a little guide on hunting them

If you decide to start at 63 i advise you dont tho heres the setup for fasest xp
. x.
x . x
. x .

4traps

Now heres the set up if your lazy and have 80+
x.x
.x.
x.x

5traps

Now if you want the fastest xp and not lazy set your trap like this around 1 red chin
x.. x
x x x
When the chin runs off shoot it! and it respawns Very Happy

TIPS

Do not check your xp every 5 minutes or it could stress you

When ever you feel like quitting just price cehck your chins to keep you going ;D

THIS IS MY GUIDE DO NOT REPOST ON RUNESCAPE FORUMS!

~orange~
Back to top Go down
Saradoman993
Saradoman993

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Hunter guide discussion   Hunter guide discussion EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 6:04 am

Thanks for this guide dude!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-wrp.user.board.net
lipslide101
lipslide101

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Hunter guide discussion   Hunter guide discussion EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 12:06 pm

thx i might do that (my hunter is only 20 No No )
Back to top Go down
http://www.everyoneweb.com/wrp-inc/
Lordhasta
Lordhasta

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Hunter guide discussion   Hunter guide discussion EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 12:17 pm

Nice guide, keep up the good work!

Ur useful for Guide ideas. geek geek

~LH~
Back to top Go down
http://www.everyoneweb.com/MrLordHasta
jared turbo3
jared turbo3

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Hunter guide discussion   Hunter guide discussion EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 1:20 pm

Hunter is a very good skill to get 99 if you want pretty fast cash. Its estimated 40m from 63-99.

I personaly have 90 hunter at the moment and will comtinue to get 99 when i can get back to runescape.

This is the way i trained hunter, this is 100% truth!!

1-19 - Crimson swifts - a very annoying start to 99 hunter, they are slow to start with and get very frustrating.

19-29 - Tropical Wagtail - become faster once you reach 20 hunter, easier with 2 traps.

From now on untill level 63, i caught salamanders and required alot of ropes and small fishing nets, its much recomended to bring spares while hunting and once you have caught a salamander, they dont stack in you inventory so you have torelease them.

29-47 - swamp lizard ( green salamander )

47-59 - orange salamander

59-63 - red salamander

63-99 - Red chinchompas!!! - from here on cath red chins! make around 40m like i said and it can be quite hard to find an empty world. Once reached level 80 hunter 5 trpas is very usefall.

Onc reached 99 buy the cape lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrp-inc.co.nr
Lordhasta
Lordhasta

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Hunter guide discussion   Hunter guide discussion EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 12:00 pm

Wow Orange, I only had 20 hunter today and I lvled 10 hunter lvls today with your guide. (Now it's 30).

Thanks, man. ^^ Very Happy ^

~LH~
Back to top Go down
http://www.everyoneweb.com/MrLordHasta
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter guide discussion   Hunter guide discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter guide discussion
Page 1 of 1